Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These TCs apply when you submit an order to purchase products sold in our website (“Products”). These TCs tell you who we are, how we will provide the Products to you, how you and we may change or cancel an order, what to do if there is a problem and other important information about your purchase.
- These TCs apply in addition and without prejudice to any specific information about the Products available at our website. If any information in the website differs from these TCs, the information in the website will prevail for the specific purposes of the Product to which it relates.
- If you don’t agree with these TCs, please do not submit an order in our website.
Information About Us And How To Contact Us
- We are Covrt Project Limited, trading as Covrt Project, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11986441 with our registered office at Suite LP43956, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Our VAT number is 326 2812 16.
- Our website is covrtproject.com. You can contact us at email@example.com or at our registered address above.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or sending you a message to the email address or postal address you provided in your order.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- We accept your order when we send you an email confirming your order and your order number. When we send this confirmation email, a contract for the purchase of the Products included in your order is formed.
- If the Product you want to buy is out of stock or is available for pre-order only, this will usually be made clear on the Product description. If you place an order for that Product, you will be accepting that the Product is not available for delivery under our usual delivery terms. We will contact you when the Product is in stock.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you about that and about the reasons why we couldn’t accept your order. We will not charge for the Products in the order we could not accept.
- If you are based outside the UK, we may pass your order to one of our retail partners based closer to your address. Your rights remain the same whether we or our partners deliver the Products in your order.
- You will be notified of any delivery charges before your order is confirmed.
- If we offer any promotion or special offer, we will tell you when and how they can be used. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any promotion without notice. If a promotion is used incorrectly or being abused, we reserve the right to cancel the orders.
- Our prices are in pounds sterling and our sales are subject to English law.
- The images of the Products and their packaging on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure that all colours and sizes indicated on our website are accurate. Nevertheless, the Products and their packaging may vary slightly from the pictures.
- If any information about the Products contain typographical errors or inaccuracies or are incomplete or outdated, we reserve the right to correct these.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- If you wish to change your order, please contact us. We will inform you if the change is possible and how these changes will affect your order (in particular price and delivery terms).
- If you don’t want to proceed with the changes or if we cannot accept the new order, you can cancel the order (see below).
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- We can make minor changes to the Products to (i) reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or (ii) implement minor technical adjustments and improvements.
- These minor changes will not affect your use of the Products.
- If we have to make more significant changes to the Products, we will inform you. If you don’t agree with the changes, you can cancel your order (see below).
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO GIVE US
- We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Products to you, for example, pupil distance, size of frame, or other facial measurements or prescription details.
- If so, this will have been included in the description of the Products on our website.
- If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may end the contract.
- We will not be responsible for any delays caused by you not giving the information requested.
- Delivery costs and estimate delivery dates will be as informed to you on our website and/or as confirmed before you place your order.
- We will not be liable for any delays outside our control. Delays outside our control include but are not limited to delays related to customs or other governmental authorities in the UK or outside the UK.
- If we expect a delay in the estimate delivery dates, we will inform you as soon as possible. If there is a risk of substantial delay, you can cancel your order (see below).
- You will inform you when your order has shipped. You will need to ensure that someone will be available at the delivery address to sign for the package. We will not be liable for deliveries that are not signed by you.
- If no one is available at your address to sign for the delivery and the package cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the Products from a local depot.
- If, after a failed delivery, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- After we deliver the Products to you, you are liable for the Products.
- We may have to suspend the supply of a Product to (i) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes, (ii) update the Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; (iii) make changes to the Products as notified to you.
- If we suspend the supply of a Product, we will contact you in advance to tell you.
- If we have to suspend the supply of a Product for longer than one month after we told you that your items would be ready for delivery, we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for Products while they are suspended.
- You may cancel the order for a Product if we suspend it.
YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- You can always cancel your order and end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on the Products you bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract.
- If the Product is faulty or misdescribed you may (i) end the contract and get a refund (ii) get the Product repaired or replaced.
- You may also end the contract and get a refund if:
- we have told you about a material change to the Product or these terms which you do not agree to.
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the Products for a period of more than 30 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- If you have changed your mind about the Product, you may get a refund if you return unworn the Products in 14 days after delivery and provided that you pay the return costs and that the Products are not bespoke or personalised.
- If the Product is not faulty or misdescribed nor you haven’t changed your mind in 14 days after delivery, you can still end the contract but we may have to pay the return costs (if the Products have been delivered) and pay us compensation for our costs in relation to ending the contract. These will be deducted from your refund.
- If you wish to exercise your rights to change your mind within 14 days or otherwise reject Products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. If the Products are faulty, we will reimburse you for the costs of return postage.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
- Tell us you want to end the contract by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, email address, home address, details of the order, details of the reasons why you want to end the contract and, where available, your phone number.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OUR RIGHTS IN THE IMAGES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We own or control all of the rights in our designs and manufacture processes, website and promotional materials, our trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), brand names and other identifying marks and the Products.
- Covrt Project is a Registered trademark.
- You agree not to infringe our intellectual property rights in any manner, in particular not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any purposes, any Products, items or materials or our website.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these TCs to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- The contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. If any court or relevant authority decides that any paragraph is unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts.