Shipping - Returns
As soon as your items have been dispatched you'll receive an email from with the details of your shipment.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- 2-3 working days Tracked delivery.
- 3-5 working days Tracked delivery.
- 5-7 working days Tracked delivery.
- You will be responsible for paying any local sales tax or import duties arising at the delivery destination.
How to return your goods: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Your order #
- Copy of Order
- Your full name and address
- Returns process If you wish to return or exchange any non faulty product within 14 days of the delivery date the product must be returned with all packaging, accessories, unworn, and in its original condition. Refunds and exchanges will be processed 10 business days of receipt. Additional payment may be required to complete an exchange.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at our address or to the retailer who you where you bought them or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. If you are exercising your right to change your mind (if applicable) you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- (a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind and the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- International Returns. Any products to be returned from outside of the UK shall be at your own cost. Refunds on orders from outside of the UK will not include the outbound shipping cost.
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
(b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, details of personalising to be done to the product, or desired sizing of the item, or delivery address;
(c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.;
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in these terms We will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- All orders are subject to availability. On rare occasions we may have to cancel your order if we run out of materials or to manufacture the specific item you chose. We do our best to update online stock in real time but it can happen - notably during sale period – that we may be made aware particular materials required to manufacture a part has ran out only after you placed an order successfully. In this case, our Customer Service will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of an updated delivery date, offer an alternative solution or give you a full refund. We are under no obligation to offer compensation for the disappointment caused.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- What is the product is faulty or needs repair? All items are quality checked by our team. However, from time to time, there may be a rare fault.
- If you receive a faulty product, we will gladly repair or replace the original piece to the exact specifications as the original order. To notify us of the fault, please email us and include the below information:
- Your order #
- Your full name and address
- Photographic evidence of the fault along with a brief description.
- Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered a fault. Our products are delicate in nature and should be handled carefully; outlined in the Care Instructions and Product Care Information both online and in your order.
- On a case by case basis, some repairs can incur a fee. This fee is invoiced to you via email and commenced once payment is received.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.